Friday, August 1, 2014

Brantford Parks, Friday's Inspiration and a Life Changing Event.


"Be kind, for everyone you meet
is fighting a hard battle."
-Plato

There are a lot of big changes coming in the next few months for my life. Our house has sold after only being on the market for four days. The reason we sold our house is because at the end of this year my partner and I are going to be retiring to PANAMA. This is going to be the achievement of a lifetime goal for my partner and I because we both hate the Canadian winters and have always dreamed of living in a warmer climate where you can grow palm trees. The area of Panama we are going to is in the crater of a dormant volcano and the temperatures average 22C during the day and 17C during the night 365 days a year. I will keep everyone updated as to our progress.

6 comments:

Karen said...

That IS a life changing event! Will be looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Karen in OR

Karey said...

No wonder your inspiration is a flower bed in the shape of a smile! Congratulations! I've been to Panama and the climate is totally lovely there - you'll be comfortable year-round!

AKTATTER said...

I hope that you will be inspired by all the tropical flowers and birds and develop many new tatting patterns to share.

Suztats said...

Wow, those are big changes coming! Wishing you all the best with your new adventures.

Toptattyhead said...

Clyde, I wish you all the luck in the world for your new venture.

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. This change is scary but also so exciting.