Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration and Wedding

For those of you who do not know my daughter was going to be having her wedding at the end of march in Winnipeg, Manitoba which is a 2 hour car ride to the airport the 1 1/2 our flight and then a 3 hour car ride to her place which I could not do. So when I called her to say I would not be able to make it she hopped on a flight and arrived on January 16 and planned her whole wedding from scratch and it was held on February 9. I did not get the time I wanted to tat for her wedding so I made her this small tatted Celtic Heart for her something blue.
"Life is a process of becoming, a combination
of states we have to go through. Where people fail
is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it.
This is a kind of death."
-Anais Nin

No comments: