Wednesday, April 1, 2009

International Tatting Day


Oh what could be better than International Tatting Day. I think I like it better than Christmas. What a wonderful thing to have an excuse to spend a day tatting and eating chocolate. This years challenge is to see how many kinds of chocolate I can eat in one day. The only problem is it is a bit tricky not getting chocolate on your tatting. That would never do or I would have to eat my tatting, can't waste good chocolate. Maybe for next year I will invent chocolate thread. What a way to end the day, by eating one's tatting.



6 comments:

Tatskool said...

That certainly looks good enough to eat! Have a happy day.

Tattycat said...

Yum. Tatskool is right. It does look good enough to eat. I've had some chocolate but not enough. Might have to start over!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, chocolate thread! I like that! Cute post! :)

linb54 said...

If you're tatting with white thread you could eat some white chocolate and who would know??? LoL
Linda :O)

Sewicked said...

Silly Clyde. That's why you get the chocolate that you can eat straight from the wrapper. No touch-y the thread, no sticky thread.

Valerie said...

I like the idea of chocolate thread... but will there be tatting after all the chocolate goes into the tummy?! LOL Happy Tatting Day, Clyde.