Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving





Happy Thanksgiving to all in Canada. It is that time of the year again when I like to set aside some time and ponder about what I am thankful for this past year. I find that if I think of all the positive things that have happened over the year they out weigh the negative and there are many things to be thankful for.


1. I am thankful for my two wonderful children who continue to make me proud by what they do.


2. I am thankful for a partner who is supportive and caring and fun to be around with.

3.I am thankful that I don't have to go to bed hungry at night as so many people in this world do.

4.I am thankful for the tatting community that shares ideas and patterns and are always happy to provide assistance when needed.

5. I am thankful for the friendships that I have made in the tatting community.

6. Most of all I am thankful for the small things in life which bring me joy like HDT, a new shuttle, blooming flowers, good food and a bottle of wine.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and take a few minutes to think about what you are thankful for.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a lovely Thanksgiving post, Clyde! We all have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing. I'm grateful for my friends in the tatting community, too! :)

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Clyde! Thank you for sharing such a touching post with us. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Susanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. And yes we are very lucky having the tatting community and blogs.

Tattycat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! This is a lovely post and a good reminder to all of us.

Martha said...

It is good to be reminded we have so much to be thankful for.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Clyde! If we all took a little time to count our blessings, I think the world would be a happier place!