Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well I have been tagged again this time by http://tattyhead.blogspot.com/ so here we go. Here's the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. Here are my seven facts
1. I am addicted to hand dyed threads
2. Tatting is not an addiction it is a way of life
3. I do rug hooking, needle point, Japanese silk embroidery, sewing, knitting, macrame, cross stitch, painting, wood carving, and numerous other crafts.
4. I have 2 children a daughter who is 18 and a son who is 16.
5. I like to play darts
6. My partner and I hope to retire to Hawaii in 7 years.
7. My kids think I should be world famous for the way I cook my roast beef.
I think everyone I know has been tagged at least once so I tag no one.

3 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I especially like #2.

Marilee Rockley said...

Yep, #2 - I totally agree!

Debbie S. said...

I just wanted to say I loved visiting your Flickr album... beautiful!