Saturday, January 19, 2008

H.D.T.A.
Well she has done and done it again. Marilee better known as Yarnplayer has come up with a new Hand Dyed Thread called Tourmaline which I personally think could be the best colour combination she has dyed to date. I can see the threadhttp://yarnplayertats.blogspot.com/ made into a lot of different tatted items but if you want some I would suggest you order it as soon as possible because I think this thread will sell out very fast. I know I have ordered mine already. By the way for those wondering what H.D.T.A. stands for it means Hand Dyed Thread Addicts.

4 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Thanks for supporting hand dyers! It is also a time-consuming process. It's gratifying to see how people enjoy the colors and the beautiful things they are making.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I agree with you, Clyde. Tourmaline is gorgeous!

Barbara Gordon said...

I liked it so much that I ordered some the other day. So, you have good taste to!

Bonnie said...

Clyde, I also have HTDA! Great way to describe us:-) I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful things you create.