Monday, January 26, 2009

Tatmom's Cross

This is my favorite cross pattern and one I am always happy to tat for special people as a token of my caring in there hour of need.






This is Rebecca's Colossians 2:14 Cross (she is also known as Tatmom). I always find that the gift of this cross offers some hope to those who receive it and that someone has taken the time to make something so special by hand means a lot. Thank you Rebecca for sharing this pattern with the tatting community. I am sure it has brought a lot of hope into many lives.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, thanks so much for your kind words! The tatting community has offered me so much that I'm always glad when I can reciprocate, even a little :)

Rebecca aka tatmom

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

This is a beautiful cross. I think anyone would feel honored to receive such a thoughtful gift.

Unknown said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful! The cross is lovely and whoever receives such a lovely gifts is very fortunate to have such a beautiful work of art! :)

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Your cross is beautiful, Clyde! It would make such a thoughtful and treasured gift!

Valerie said...

i agree with you, clyde. i love this cross that rebecca designed very much too.

Unknown said...

Rebecca, thank you once again for the pattern. Diane, Tattingchic and Grizzly Mountain Arts anyone I have given a cross to has treasured it. Valerie glad to hear it is one of your favorites also.

Tattycat said...

The cross is beautiful, Clyde. Your motives and sentiments are even more beautiful. I agree that these tokens can bring much hope to people in need. The recipient will surely be blessed as will you.

Donna said...

Just too nice. That is a great way to give comfort to someone. I am going to learn to tat. I just know it.

Ana R. said...

Clyde i love all yours works. I've recently knew your blog andit looks fantastic!