Wednesday, November 4, 2015

We Are Moving

October has been a crazy month. We have driven to Boquete twice and each trip is 13 hours driving which is hell for me as the roads are in rough condition and under construction for the majority of the trip. Also I went back to Canada for a week to visit my son. All of this has caused me to be in constant horrible pain and now we have to move.

The good news is that we have found a house close to Boquete in a town called Palmira and the area is breathtaking. The house is a small 2 bedroom with a big yard which is a good thing as it will keep my partner busy. When sitting on the back deck we have a great view of the mountains and this-


Yes 15 feet from our back deck is a coffee farm. I have always dreamed of living on a coffee farm and now it has come true. The area is very remote but beautiful with mountains and valley's and a river running through it. 

Well we are going to be very busy for the next month trying to get moved so there will not be another post until early December and we are going to have to get satellite internet so we shall see how it goes. 

6 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Your new home sounds lovely, I hope it will be much more comfortable for you there.

Maureen said...

I'm already looking forward to the photos you will share of your new garden, and all the birds who will visit you there.We had a coffee bush in our old house, no idea how it got there but it was covered in little blue berries.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Good luck with the move! My mom is changing apartments in her complex, and I can hear the weariness in her voice when I talk to her. Take care of yourself, please!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orsi said...

I wish you lots of strength for the moving, and joy in the new house.

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments they are greatly appreciated.