Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Member of the Family

Hi Everyone

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our Family.

Nigel


Nigel is a Standard Schnauzer and is a ball of energy. Unfortunately he is a puppy and needs to be house trained. It is funny how you forget the work that is involved to do this and Nigel seems to be real dumb about this. If you want to feel your age get a puppy because it does not take long before you realize that you do not have the patience or energy that you once did so you really have to remind yourself very often that it is worth it and that you are going to end up with a well behaved loyal companion.
Well it is time for a dog walk so I have to go. I promise that the next post will be about Tatting and how I am progressing with the Jan Stawasz 32 inch doily.

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

Love him. He is a real cutey! It will be worth the work, but I know it is hard.