Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tatting Tuesday and Inspiration

Here is a photo update of the doily I am working on. I don't seem to have a lot of time to tat right now. With my new camera I have been taking a lot of pictures, about 400 so far, and in the evenings when I would normaly tat Gregg and I have been enjoying our back yard. I am going to try and set some time aside for tatting today and maybe take part in the tat and chat.


"The wholeness and freedom we seek is our true nature, who we really are. Whenever we start a spiritual practice, read a spiritual book, or contemplate what it means to live well, we have begun the inevitable process of opening to this truth, the truth of life itself."
_____ Jack Kornfield

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Clyde, you tat the most gorgeous doilies!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Your doily is really lovely. I enjoy your inspirational posts, but I've missed your tatting. So glad you are picking up those shuttles again.

IsDihara said...

Stellar doily and thanks so much for sharing it on your blog.

Thank you for making time to tat on Tuesday too! Your posts are such an inspiration and it is an extra special treat to have you taking time for tatting on Tuesdays.

Kelly said...

What a beautiful doily! Looking at it I thought also of all the lovely garden pictures you have been posting. I love your inspiration posts, and you choose quotes from some of my favorite philosophers/religious thinkers.