Monday, May 24, 2010

TATTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This blog has a little bit of everything and I would like to start of with my health. I am feeling better with each passing day and physio is going well. I am feeling so well that I am able to enjoy tatting again which brings me joy. I have a older student who comes to the house regularly and she is so eager to learn tatting that teaching her is a feel good moment. The last time she was here she brought a pattern for a doily that she thought she could do but it is a bit advanced for her so I am going to surprise her. I am making the doily for her because I know how much she will appreciate a piece of tatting. This is what it looks like so far.




Last but not least here is our thought for the day.
"We too should make ourselves empty, that the great soul of the universe may fill us with it's breath."
_____ Lawrence Binyon

6 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so glad you're feeling good enough to get back in the swing of it! I note lots of green in your tatting and your posts - green is a color of healing and growth. Maybe that's why you like it so much!

Tat-a-Renda said...

I am so glad to see that your health is improving and that you are tatting again. Will be following your work on the doily.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm very glad to read that you are tatting again! The doily is beautiful, and I'm sure your student will cherish it.

Paula C. said...

What a very kind and thoughtful thing for you to do for her. I am very glad you are feeling like tatting again and look forward to seeing your progress on the doily =)

Karen said...

I'm glad to see you're feeling better. I enjoy seeing your tatting and reading your comments and am looking forward to more. Karen

Appalachian Woman said...

Clyde! So happy to see you tatting! Anxious to see the progress! And that you are feeling better and better each day! You have been thru so much, it is good to see hear of you making so much progress!
I have had 50 surgeries in 51 years. It is always a good sign when i can to needlecraft again.!

tatting in ohio, traci