Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANK YOU

I would like to start this posting with a huge Thank You and HUG to all who blessed me with warm thoughts, words and prayers for without them I would not have made it through the past 6 days.

The surgery went well but the hospital stay was criminally harmful and negligent. I will go no further than to say that it is going to take a while to heal from the emotional damage and scarring, but I am strong and I will get better.

I am home know and I think today I feel like I may just be able to pick up my shuttles and do a little tatting which I am sure will speed up my recovery. I am looking forward to healing and living with I hope what will be less pain.

May the thread flow gently from your shuttles and needles as you watch the sunset on a day that when you really and honestly look at it was a pretty good day. ( At least that is my wish for you.)


This is a picture of tropical flowers that Laura, Tattycat, sent me to cheer me up and it worked. I think they are wonderful and they remind me of my trips to Hawaii.

9 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

Welcome home and hope you make good progress in your recovery.

Gina said...

Glad to hear the surgery was successful and you are back home. Wishing many good things transpire as you recover fully!

victats@gmail.com said...

Nice to hear you are home. Take care of yourself.

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

We're so glad you're home and that the surgery went well! There's no place like home :)

Be well,

Dave and Jo

Ginny W said...

I hope you have a speedy recovery and lots of tatting time during the recovery.

Anonymous said...

I find inspiration in the colors. They are beautiful. I hope your healing process goes well for you. Happy Tatting!

Unknown said...

Hi Clyde! You are most welcome for the warm thoughts and prayers your way! ((Hugs))!
Sorry the hospital stay was rough! I wish you could have stayed at the hospital near me...they are really sweet and conscientious there! They would've taken good care of you. There are still good nurses out there who really know how to "treat" people. Sorry you had to deal with a rough bunch.
Here's hoping the rest of your recovery is peaceful and smooth.

Valerie said...

Great to know you are now recovering at home. Speedy recovery, Clyde. All best!

Maureen said...

those gorgeous flowers would cheer anyone up, what a lovely gesture from Tattycat!