Sunday, March 23, 2008



Come on Spring

My partner grew these daffodils and they are really pretty. They are miniatures that stand about five inches tall and make me wish it was spring. I have seen my first robin which is usually a sign that Spring is just around the corner, but the weatherman says we are in for six more weeks of winter. I sure hope he is wrong. I have not been getting a lot of tatting done do to a large amount of horrible migraines but I am working on doily number three. I am really happy with the way it is coming together and hope to have it finished and a picture posted within a week. Happy Easter Everyone.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Daffodils are my all time favorite flower. Thank you for sharing these.

Marilee Rockley said...

Happy Easter to you, too! These daffodils are beautiful. All we have in my part of Wisconsin outside today is big piles of snow - a White Easter.

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

How refreshing! It's not spring around here either. Someday, perhaps! :) Happy Easter, Clyde!

Tattycat said...

How pretty Clyde. Gregg does a good job. I hope these help you hang on until Spring is really there.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I love daffodils! Spring is trying to emerge here...even though it has been really cold my trees are starting to bud! Not much longer now...