Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Well it is snowing inside and out. These are the last of my snowflakes for this season and I am doing my least favorite thing, blocking. If i wasn't such a perfectionist I probably would not bother, but to me it is worth it. This is also my first posting on Blogger and I have decided to start a blog here as well as the one I have on Yahoo as this one is able to do more. I think in the future I will probably end up shutting down Yahoo but for now I will keep both of them running.

6 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

It is so great to see your new blog!

Welcome Clyde!!!!

Marty said...

Welcome to the Ring! I love it when new people add their blogs -- so much more eye candy to peruse easily. Your snowflakes are really nice!

Tattycat said...

I am so glad to see you over here! This will make it so much better. I mainly set up my yahoo blog for you, so now I won't have to worry about it! Welcome to the ring!

Tat-a-Renda said...

Hello Clyde,
Yes, it is easier on blogger, especially with putting up photos. You have quite a collection of the snowflakes. What do you use to stiffen them?

Unknown said...

Jon, I mix white glue and water in a spray bottle and spray them, so much easier than painting it on.

Tattycat said...

What a great idea Clyde! I never thought of spraying it on. I used to mix it in a bowl, put the pieces in there and then squeeze them out and pin. This sounds so much easier. I might actually be tempted to try this way!